You are here: Home FAQs
1. How do I book and pay for a tour?
Once you have found a tour that you would like to book, please click on "Book now" and fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy infomation. With this, you can choose your preffered payment method and pay us.
- With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
- With flight or train ticket bookings, we require 100% total payment in advance.
If you would like to pay by others methods, please inquire with us directly.
2. What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary?
We allow you to change your dates, if needed, at no additional cost as long as you give sufficient advance notice and availability exists.
Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel.
For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
3. What if I have special needs for the tour?
If you have special requirements – for example, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, if you have special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation ...) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
4. How can I book a hotel/ resort room?
Simply select the hotel in which you would like to stay (or email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, proceed with "Select" and please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests.
We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
5. When do I need to pay for hotel/resort booking?
All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment.
Note that we accept payment through PayPal, then it's easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings.
If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel.
You can pay us 30% Deposit in advance, then pay the rest 07 days before check-in date.
6. Can I make a reservation for someone else?
Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, paypal or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
7. How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email or fax.
8. I am not ready to book right now, what should I do? For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this timeframe varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
9. Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card?
No, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer or through PayPal.
10. What currency your prices are in?
All of the prices on our website are in US Dollar.
Do you accept credit card?
Yes, We accept Mastercard, Visa Card and American Express.
11. How many payment methods do you offer and what are they?
Now we offer 5 payment methods: Cash, Bank transfer, Credit card imprint, Secure PayPal online payment and payment through Western Union.
12. Do you have electronic air tickets? Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the firstname.lastname@example.org